Art Deco Imperial Hotel
Prague, Czech Republic
A gem of genuine Art Deco architecture, Prague Art Deco Imperial Hotel provides five-star accommodation and superior services to business and leisure travellers who prefer intimacy and individual approach of a boutique hotel to busy big brand places.
Combining latest technology and modern comfort with fabulous original Art Deco interiors, Art Deco Imperial Hotel features 126 fully equipped rooms and suites, highly variable conference facilities, famous Café Imperial and Imperial Restaurant, as well as a Fitness & Spa Club.
Located in UNESCO-protected historic Prague city centre, Art Deco Imperial Hotel is an ideal starting point, whether you come to the Czech capital for business, sightseeing in the picturesque Old Town, high street shopping, or exploring Prague´s nightlife. Dating from 1914, the timeless elegance of Art Deco Imperial Hotel´s unique historical building has been admired by generations of loyal guests.
- Ideal for business and leisure travel
- Famous Café & Restaurant Imperial
- Unique Art Deco architecture and original interiors
- 126 elegant rooms and suites with superior amenities
- Outstanding services with personal approach
- High-speed internet access
- Concierge and room service
- Environmentaly friendly practices
Prague Art Deco Imperial Hotel has been awarded prestigious membership of Worldhotels Deluxe Collection - a select group of highly distinctive properties around the world recognised for excellent services and exclusive ambience.
Café Imperial has been the most famous and most popular “Grand Cafe House” in Prague for the past 100 years. Once frequented by the writer Franz Kafka, composer Leos Janacek and many other eminent guests. Original Art Noveau ceramic wall tiling and mosaic ceiling from 1914 are breathtaking, crowned by large street windows. Enjoy the unforgettable atmosphere with a touch of the early 20th century. The menu boasts traditional Czech cuisine with a modern twist, complemented by international items. Signature dishes such as Braised Veal Cheeks, Braised Shank of Lamb or Imperial Cake will make you return for more. All food is homemade and prepared only from the best ingredients. Imperial is currently the home kitchen of the celebrity Chef Zdenek Pohlreich who runs his weekly TV show on national television. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner should you be a hotel guest or a random visitor. An advanced reservation is highly recommended, ideally a few days prior to your visit.
- Art Deco furnishing
- Twin or double bed (extra bed or baby cot available)
- High-speed internet access (fee applies), free internet kiosk in the lobby
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Sat-TV with flat screens and movies on demand
- VoIP multi-line telephone
- Laptop size deposit box
- Mini bar
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Marble bathrooms with bathtubs
- Heated floors and mirrors
- Hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, personal scale and complimentary toiletries
- Anti-allergic bedding
- Sound-proof triple-glazed windows
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Non-flammable carpets, smoke detectors, fire sprinkler system
- Chip lock system, door chain, eyehole, 24-hour security service
- Comfortable seating and desk working area
- Complimentary access to fitness and wellness
- Connecting rooms available
- CD/DVD player complimentary on request