Grenelle - St Germain - Rue du Bac
- No smoking, please
- Sleeps: 4
- Metro: Bac 5 mins
- Second floor* with elevator
- Double bed, 2 singles
- TV, washer/dryer
- 7 nights minimum
In the heart of the coveted 7th arrondissement
With its elegant architecture and magnificent "hôtels particuliers", this neighbourhood is also unusually well endowed with wonderful boutiques, fine food shops, cafés and restaurants, and, of course, the irrisistable Bon Marché department store, with is renowned basement food hall.
Ideally situated for site seeing and within a comfortable stroll of the Boulevard St Germain, Rodin Museum, the banks of the Seine, Tuileries Gardens, the Louvre, the Musée d’Orsay, Napoleon’s tomb and the Invalides Museum, Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame, and not forgetting the Musée Maillol down the street - and the French Prime Minister lives just round the corner. Three handy metro lines will take you further afield. Location, location, location!
A restrained elegance
We were honoured when the Italian owner asked us to manage this enchanting apartment (approx 90m²), furnished with that exquisite restrained elegance for which the Italians are famous ! On the second floor (with elevator) the apartment overlooks two quiet courtyards, and is thus protected from street noise.
Entirely refurbished in 2007, including the shower rooms, to an excellent standard and furnished with the best modern design. Polished parquet floors and creamy white paint feature throughout, together with generous flowing curtains.
- The rooms are well distributed off a principal corridor starting with an enviable eat-in kitchen, with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, classic and microwave ovens, etc.
- Next comes the sitting room with rug, comfortable chairs, flat screen TV, decorative chimney (not in use), and arch to separate dining room for 6.
- Finally, to the right is the master bedroom with queensize double bed, en suite shower room with WC.
- To the left, Bedroom 2 : with two single beds, en suite shower with WC, and a small office area.
- Separate WC.
- Electric radiators.
- Initial linen supplied.
- Note: No telephone for the moment (bring your cell phone).
Extras: electricity - Nominal and paid via the honor system