Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona was built in 1918 and provides ultimate luxury, renowned quality of service and prime location in the center of Passeig de Gràcia. Surrounded by fine brand shopping (Chanel, Armani, etc.), historical Gaudi masterpieces and outdoor restaurants, cafés and tapas bars, the Majestic is only 10 minutes walk to Plaza Catalunya and the popular Rambla.
The Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona GL has been known in artistic circles as "the Art Hotel" ever since it hosted the prestigious, fantastically successful show "New Art" in 1996 and 1997. The proprietors' interest in the art world dates back to many years before that, however. The collection displayed throughout the hotel is one result of their interest. This collection features significant artists from the historic vanguards, such as Tàpies, Saura, Chillida, Guinovart, Cobo, Ràfols Casamada and Gerardo Rueda, as well as top names from the eighties such as Llimós, Lluis Lleó, Miguel Angel Campano, García Sevilla and Plensa. The contemporary art collection is rounded out with a wide-ranging set of works by artists of the nineties backed by the most prestigious national and international galleries. Furthermore, there are the major collections of engravings by Anish Kapoor, Richard Long and Richard Deacon, just one more example of innumerable works from different movements and styles that the visitor can discover with each step in every corner of the hotel.
Its privileged location allows the corporate traveler to combine business and pleasure at the same time without any waste of time. The leisure traveler will find the main attractions to visit within walking distance.
- 303 rooms and suites with various categories. Detailed descriptions are available on the hotel website or directly on the booking engine.
- 1 or 2 bed roomed Suites and Apartments with elegant décor, unique service and large terraces ensure the most exclusive Barcelona experience.
- Air conditioning, flat screen TV, in-room safe, wireless high speed internet throughout the building, 24-hour room service.
- 9 modular meeting rooms for various meeting sizes. Dedicated multilingual event concierge. Fully equipped business center.
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars. Drolma (Gourmet, Michelin starred), Condal (Mediterranean cuisine, ideal for lunch meetings), snack all day at the Bar. Piano bar in the evening. Lounge bar on the rooftop every evening in the summer.
- Fitness Centre, rooftop sundeck with panoramic views and outdoor swimming pool.
- Recently opened Urban Spa for relaxation and treatment with Natura Bissé products.
At the Drolma Restaurant, you can enjoy a gastronomic Mediterranean odyssey rewarded by the most renowned guidebooks in the world. Chef Fermí Puig present each dish as an artwork, combining tastes and sensations with a masterful touch. It will seduce all your senses.
Close your eyes. Forget about your daily worries and the fast paced rhythm of your life. Focus on yourself, on your body and your mind. With a wide and varied list of treatments to satisfy the individual needs of every client, MAJESTIC SPA offers and exclusive service with personalized attention and products of the highest quality brand. Natura Bissè. For a total workout, Majestic Fitness has been completely renovated with the latest in exercises machines and instructor and personal services
The services that we are proud to offer are:
Exclusive Business Center
Fitness Center (Gym, Massages, Sauna y Turkish Baths)
*Wi-Fi is 15 Euros per day, plus tax
Call or e-mail for rates and availability
Classic Double from 229 Euros
Rates are per night include VAT and service
The Wi-Fi in the hotel or in the apartments is not complimentary, it has an additional cost of 12-16,50 Euro/day. It is necessary to purchase one password per each devise in case that you would like to use them at the same time. The Wi-Fi in public areas is not complimentary as well, however there is a business center on the basement floor with free internet but not through Wi-Fi.