Tired of traditional, boring hotels? Want to experience something different like one of the most funky boutique hotels in Dublin? If style is your thing then immerse yourself in The Morgan Hotel in Dublin City Centre, located in the very heart of Temple Bar. Risqué design that is provocative, contemporary and unique holds host to chic guestrooms, a funky cocktail bar, crazy outdoor spaces, cool meeting rooms and an amazing Penthouse with rooftop garden. This luxury 4-star Dublin City Centre hotel is an experience and the ultimate boutique hotel in Dublin. Don’t miss it.
The Morgan, a new hotel offering a unique hotel experience, is perfect for the person who is tired of the usual, and craves something different. Each of the 61 bedrooms provides the ultimate in comfort and luxury. The spacious beds in light beechwood are covered in crisp white cotton bed linens, oversized pillows and natural throws. All rooms are equipped with cable TV & video, a state of the art CD hi-fi system, mini-bar, safe, voice mail, internet access and ISDN lines. The lighting by French Designer, Pascal Morgue, and paintings by Irish artist Siobhan McDonald, all serve to maintain that vital equilibrium inherent in classic minimalism.
- a sense of style-a singular ambience-individual & high in style- The Morgan dares to be different
- more luxury - crisp, cool sheets smooth to the touch - beechwood furniture designed for your comfort
- the aroma - freshly brewed coffee, hot croissants served in your room
- the fragrance - freshly cut flowers, our restaurant with a flavor all its own
- see the difference - a celebration of contemporary design, clean simple lines, uncluttered elegance - eye catching down to the last detail
- outside Temple Bar - the heart of the city - music, conversation, energy, life, chic restaurants, galleries, pubs
- Inside - a quiet night, CD player, television, video - entertainment at the touch of a button
Car parking is available across the street from the hotel.