Palazzo Magnani Feroni
Palazzo Magnani Feroni is a 5-star luxurious palace with 12 suites, offering you 3rd millennium service in an 18th century atmosphere. The Palace, belonging to the aristocratic Feroni family, dates back to the 1500's and is located in the historical center of Florence. Under French rule, it was let to an important French dignitary who held sumptuous receptions and celebrations there in honor of royal visitors. At the end of the 18th century , the Palazzo was purchased by the present owner's family who made in their residence as well as one of the most important antique galleries in Europe. Palazzo Magnani Feroni, with its twelve luxurious, carefully restored suites, offers all the modern comforts, including 24-hour personalized guest service, while allowing guests to experience the age-old luxuries of aristocratic Florentine families.
The Palace offers a total of 12 suites including one Standard Suite, two Executive and one Junior Suite on the ground floor as well as eight Deluxe Suites located on the first and second floors. The spacious gallery-halls on each floor are at the guests' disposal . Personalized service, a wide array of amenities and fine art furnishings distinguish the Palace and render it an ideal holiday setting.
... a class of its own ....
Each suite is approximately 90 to 100 square meters (900 to 1100 sq.feet) and has a large, double king bedroom (with twin beds upon request), marble bathroom, a spacious living-room, international TV channels in the bedroom and living room, mini-bar, telephone in every room, office corner in the living room with direct access to internet , and air conditioning.
Deluxe Suites are situated on the first and second floors, and every floor has its own Gallery with complimentary bar and evening aperitif/after-dinner bar service. The suite's living room leads into the bedroom; the two rooms are adjoined by a door that closes. Deluxe Suites are the most luxurious suites available in the palace.
Executive Suites offer the same comforts and luxuries of the Deluxe Suites . The size is approximately 85 square meters (900 sq. feet) . The living room leads into the bedroom and there is a door separating the two rooms, however the wall between the two rooms does not completely reach the vaulted ceiling. Executive suites have a single room bathroom with a bathtub and shower , and they are located on the ground floor of the palace.
The Junior Suite is partially covered by frescoes. This suite is approximately 60 square meters (750 sq. feet) and has a small, private patio with a table and chairs. The entrance of the Fresco suite is through the inner-court-yard of the palace.
The Standard Suite, from the second Floor a private stairwell leads to the Standard Suite. Like all of our suites it is comprised of a large and comfortable living room and bedroom . Compared to our De Luxe and Executive Suites where the ceilings are 60 feet high, the Standard Suite has only 30 feet ceilings and the bed room has a size of about 200 sq.feet while De Luxe and Executive have a bedroom size of about 500 sq. feet .
A private exhibit, displaying some of the antiques and the history of the Palazzo, is situated in the first floor Gallery.
Palace Amenities -
- 24 hour first-class Reception
- 24 hour room service
- Choice of soap fragrance
- Tea and coffee available in every Gallery-Hall
- Complimentary newspaper of your choice
- Internal private garage
- Billard Room & Gym
- There is a massage service, beautician and hairdresser available in the privacy of your suite, by appointment only.
- The Palace will provide a light supper in suite for guests that arrive after 9.30 PM.
- Guests can request dinner in suite or on the terrace and served by a private butler
- A limousine and guide service for the museums, tourist trips, shopping and wine tasting are available on request
- Nightly preparation on the suites and beds
- CD player with a selection of music in every suite
- Direct Internet access available from the suites
- Satellite TV in the bedroom and living room of the suites
- Independent air conditioning in every suite
- Breakfast is served in the Salon from 7.30 to 11 AM or can be served in your suite on request.
- Minibar and electronic sage in every suite
- Bulgari bathroom products
The Palace Bar is open from 6 PM to 12 midnight. During the winter months drinks are served in the Salon and during the summer they can be enjoyed on the rooftop terrace.
The latest Palazzo Magnani Feroni’s achievements.
Palazzo Magnani Feroni has won the Johansens 2013 Reader' Award!
Trivago social network’s readers, travelers’ reviews, chose the Palazzo “THE BEST HOTEL” in the following categories:
- Best 5-Star Hotel in Tuscany
- Best Luxury Hotel in Florence
- Best Designer/Boutique Hotel in Florence
Best Luxury Hotel in Tuscany
Best Designer/Boutique Hotel in Tuscany
- Best 5-Star Hotel in Florence
Call or e-mail for rates and availability
Standard Suite from 270 - 410 Euros
Junior Suite from 310 - 470 Euros
Executive Suite from 330 - 560 Euros
Deluxe Suite from 370 - 660 Euros
Feroni Suite from 470 - 750 Euros
2 Bedroom Suite from 650 - 850 Euros
Rate includes VAT, service, and continental breakfast. A la carte breakfast is offered for an extra charge.
CLOSING JUNE 2020 FOR COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT